It’s time to consider life’s finer things if planning to tour around the Caribbean with family or friends. What do you need while you’re considering the finer things in life? A broker for Charter Yacht for vacations in the Caribbean is what you need.
A yacht broker is someone you engage to help you plan your trip since they are knowledgeable about yachts and can help you select the ideal one for your requirements. They’ll offer guidance on choosing a yacht type and explain what makes each one special at Charter The Caribbean; we know how crucial it is to take care of all these details so you can be stress-free and enjoy your trip without worrying about anything else.
Do you want to rent a smaller boat, or do you desire a luxurious yacht? Will the two of you be on board, or do you need a crew? What amenities do you require? Will there be sufficient room for all of your visitors? How much will this cost each night?
With so many alternatives available, it’s easy to confuse and choose the wrong option. We’re here to help you with making the moral choice for yourself. Since we’ve been in this business for so long, we know what goes into organizing a trip unlike any other—and we know how to make it happen. Therefore, we can ensure that every time on board is exciting and engaging, whether it’s a retreat with your significant other or an excursion with your closest friends!
Let’s check out all the available options and what they offer so that you know what fits you the best.
1. BREANKER: It can accommodate 6 guests to sleep comfortably in 1 King,2 Queen, and 1 Twin cabin. Her owners, Marianne and Kristian, have been rewiring and improving BREANKER every year since 2005. A South African, who at the time forbade its inhabitants from emigrating with their savings, was the original owner of BREANKER. So, being a wise man, he built three identical catamarans with all his savings and then sailed his money away.
- Nude Sunbathing
- Swimming platforms
- Private cabin with air conditioning
- Water sports
- Kids safe
- Has device hookups and fishing gears
- Rendezvous divings
- The crew is the most hardworking among all the fleets
- Chef Marianna’s food is one of the most loved by the vacationers
2. MARE BLU: It can accommodate 8 guests in 4 queen rooms. The Bahamas offer the roomy, opulent power cat charter boat MARE BLU. It has plenty of alternatives for dining and lounging, and guests may always find a quiet spot to unwind or share in the party as a group.
Amenities offered: The aft deck is a popular spot for outdoor dining and relaxing.
- A wet bar, a grill, and a dining table comfortably seat 8 people.
- The salon, dining room, and cabins have 6 feet 9 inches of headroom. There is enough space for the entire charter party to sit comfortably at the dining table and on the salon sofa.
- Huge sliding glass doors leading to the aft deck cockpit and large windows all around the solon provide enough light and a 360-degree view of the lovely surroundings.
- Most of the starboard hull is taken up by the master cabin. A private door and access from the salon lead to the rear deck. The master cabin has a queen bed that can be walked around and a cozy sitting room.
- A big separate shower stall, two sinks, and a contained toilet are all featured in the ensuite bathroom. The numerous vents and portlights throughout the cabin let in plenty of natural light.
- Queen-size beds and ensuite bathrooms with separate shower stalls are features of the remaining three guest cabins.
- Take a ride on the flybridge for unimpeded vistas and sea breezes. It is ideal for a family vacation or a gathering of friends.
- A folding-leaf dining table, an outdoor kitchen with a wet bar, and roomy sun loungers are all included in the seating and sunbathing area.
- A fabric sunroof that folds out of the hardtop over the flybridge can be adjusted to maximize or reduce the amount of sunlight entering the boat.
- It makes kneeboard, tube, scarfer, and wakeboard rentals available to her guests.
- A few underwater sea scooters are also available to visitors.
- Two stand-up paddle boards (SUP), floating mats, an inflatable floating island, fishing gear, snorkeling gear, an underwater camera, and an underwater video camera are all part of the water sport armory.
3. STAR FISH: Considering that yacht is only 46 feet long, the yacht STARFISH offers her guests plenty of comfort and entertainment. Her colorful surroundings are the ideal complement to the Caribbean islands’ natural splendor. Let’s start with the six large, comfortable bean bag chairs positioned over the foredeck netting, a terrific area to get some sun and catch some waves.
Amenities offered: As you enter the exquisitely furnished salon with its spacious, comfortable sofa, you’ll notice Chef Jen’s immaculate kitchen, where visitors are welcome to watch Jan prepare one of her delectable dishes.
- There is a large cockpit and a lot of comfy seating outside on the aft deck. This location is ideal for outdoor dining.
- On the flybridge, additional seating creates space for an assistant for individuals who want to accompany Captain Sam as he travels across the islands.
- In three air-conditioned cabins with queen beds, STARFISH can sleep six people. Each has a separate shower stall and ensuite head.
- Allows nude sunbathing
- It has a flybridge and offers water sports.
4. VISION: The eco-friendly yacht offers the most exciting yacht experience. The British Virgin Islands is the destination of this opulent catamaran VISION. The aft cockpit offers enough room and comfort for the entire charter party to be present. Giant trampolines on VISION’s forward deck have cozy sofas, bean bags, and Turkish cotton towels for lounging. Everyone may enjoy the sun and fun in this part of the yacht while sailing. The cockpit is an excellent location for late-afternoon cocktails, outdoor dining, and casual chats. The inner saloon, complete with plush banquette seating, provides opulent comfort in a relaxed environment for dining, drinking, and conversing.
Amenities offered: It is a family-style charter offering:
- Gourmet food, including Argentinean BBQ, is the house’s specialty.
- Beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks are available at the open bar.
- Carolina and Charly were provided with singing and guitar-playing performances.
- Travelers are given a gift photo album of the Caribbean trip
- Champagne, a surprise celebration, and a honeymoon package are included.
5. CAP II: CAP II, a performance cruiser, is a pleasure to be onboard and is more than just an excellent sailing charter yacht. She is piloted from the rear cockpit, which frees up the central cockpit for her passengers to sunbathe, go sightseeing, and eat outside. The CAP II is a strong sailing vessel with excellent stability, giving its passengers a relaxing, comfortable journey. Six passengers can enjoy the CAP II’s opulent cruise accommodations in three tastefully decorated double bedrooms with private bathrooms.
Amenities offered: This charter provides a mesmerizing view with the following amenities:
- Water Safe
- It has a swimming platform.
- Safe for kids
- Has air conditioning
- Offers Water sports
6. CHRISTINA TOO: Up to 8 passengers can be accommodated on board CHRISTINA TOO in four ensuite cabins, each of which has a walk-around bed that is easy to step into, a queen-sized bed, a hairdryer, a power outlet, and a HEOS surround-5.1 audio system. This charter has a lovely interior though exteriors might be the taste of only a few.
Amenities offered: Christina too offers many exciting amenities like
- Has a jacuzzi
- Sky Lounge
- Swimming platforms
- Provides fishing gear and water sports activities
7. AQUA LIFE: It accommodates 10 guests in 1 king, 2 queens, and 2 Twins cabins. The yacht’s garage, which also houses a lovely Open Air Lounge with a Bar and plenty of comfortable seats, is a beautiful feature of AQUA LIFE. There is a vast swim platform just a few steps away. Wherever you set up shop, you have your very own fantastic beach bar.
The incredible array of watersports equipment aboard the yacht AQUA LIFE truly lives up to her name.
Amenities offered: Aqua life offers incredible amenities to its sailors like-
- Scuba water sport
- Sky Lounge
- Water sports
- Wave runners are provided
- She has fishing gear too.
8. OUTTA TOUCH: This charter has one of the most luxurious amenities and features. It can accommodate 8 guests in 1 king, 1 queen, and 2 twins.
Amenities offered: The most astonishing charter offers ample amenities like-
- Beach games
- iPod device hookups
- Swim platforms
- Ice makers
- 8×10 Raft
- Jet Skies
9. ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENT: The lovely “Captain Only” catamaran ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENT serves as a fully crewed charter yacht for your pleasure and convenience. The luxurious Caribbean sailing vacation you’ve been dreaming about may have on this charter yacht for a reasonable price. Most meals are provided for guests on an inclusive captain-only charter, except 3 dinners ashore, which are paid for by the customer. In other words, the ship’s bar, non-alcoholic beverages, moorings, gasoline, ice, and water are all included in addition to the 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 4 dinners.
- Device Hookups
- Fishing gear
- Kids water safe
- Swimming platforms’
- Fully A/c
- Scuba diving, snorkeling
The above categories are the top choices for traveling across the Caribbean with family and friends. They all welcome the gays with great respect and give you all an experience of life. Sailing Charters Caribbean with the charter the Caribbean is the best option to plan your trip. You must know your needs and what type of charter fits you the best, and we are happy to help and make it memorable.